And that’s not all – these High Transmission filters feature a low profile titanium finish ring and anti-reflective black lock ring which sets these filters apart from the rest.
Digital HT™ Neutral Density Filters
These filters reduce the amount of light passing through the camera lens without changing the color of the scene. They are especially useful in bright light conditions to help prevent overexposure. Neutral Density filters also allow proper exposure at a wider lens opening for reduced depth-of-field to highlight a key subject by making the foreground and/or background out of focus.
- Eliminates overly bright, washed-out images
- Balances exposure
- Controls depth-of-field
- Allows slower shutter speeds to produce blurred motion effects
- 10 year warranty
- Made in the USA
* Independent testing based on these specifications was conducted at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), Rochester, NY.
1. Abrasion test Ð ÒSevereÓ abrasion test according to MIL-C-48497, using eraser stub certified to MIL-E-12387.
2. Adhesion test Ð tape adhesion test according to MIL-C-48497, using adhesive tape certified to MIL-A-A113 rev C.
3. Humidity Test Ð humidity test in accordance with MIL-C-48497, 95% RH at 50
degrees C for 24 hours.